Stephen Baldwin due in court in NY tax case
NEW CITY, N.Y. (AP) - March 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Stephen Baldwin is set to appear in New York court between appearances on "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice" in hopes of getting past a state tax charge.
The youngest of the four acting Baldwin brothers is due Friday morning in Rockland County Court. He's accused of failing to file state income tax returns in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
Baldwin's lawyer has said he can avoid jail time under a tentative plea agreement. The attorney said Baldwin would have up to five years to pay back $350,000 in taxes and penalties.
When Baldwin was arrested in December, the district attorney said he could face up to four years in prison if convicted.
The 46-year-old Baldwin starred in 1995's "The Usual Suspects." He's a contestant on TV's "Apprentice" with Dennis Rodman and others.
taxes, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 57 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 6 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden 34 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 7 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 58 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos