Lohan tells Letterman rehab is a 'blessing'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lindsay Lohan is going into rehab next month, but first she had to face David Letterman.
In an appearance taped for Tuesday's "Late Show," Lohan was pressed by Letterman about her upcoming rehab stint. She faces a 90-day stay as part of a plea deal in a misdemeanor traffic accident case.
Letterman tried to draw Lohan out, asking how many times she'd been in rehab, how this time would differ, and what she's being treated for.
Lohan looked uncomfortable and said she didn't expect Letterman's line of questioning.
But she said that she wants to be healthy and focus on what she loves - her work. She added that she looks at rehab as "a blessing and not a curse."
david letterman, lindsay lohan, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 19 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 37 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ