Lohan tells Letterman rehab is a 'blessing'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lindsay Lohan is going into rehab next month, but first she had to face David Letterman.
In an appearance taped for Tuesday's "Late Show," Lohan was pressed by Letterman about her upcoming rehab stint. She faces a 90-day stay as part of a plea deal in a misdemeanor traffic accident case.
Letterman tried to draw Lohan out, asking how many times she'd been in rehab, how this time would differ, and what she's being treated for.
Lohan looked uncomfortable and said she didn't expect Letterman's line of questioning.
But she said that she wants to be healthy and focus on what she loves - her work. She added that she looks at rehab as "a blessing and not a curse."
david letterman, lindsay lohan, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 38 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!