Olivia Wilde, Emma Stone team up for Revlon walk
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Apil 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Olivia Wilde and Emma Stone are getting ready to share the spotlight, and Wilde's fiance might be there, too.
Wilde and Stone will return as co-hosts of the 20th annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women in New York on May 4, and Wilde says Jason Sudeikis may join her for the five-kilometer fundraiser.
Revlon and the Entertainment Industry Foundation also announced Monday that expectant mom Halle Berry will host the Los Angeles event for the seventh time. It's set for May 11.
The EIF Run/Walk for Women has drawn nearly a million participants and donated more than $68 million to support women's cancer research since it was established in 1994.
No word on whether Berry's baby-daddy, actor Olivier Martinez, or Stone's beau, "Spider-Man" star Andrew Garfield, will join the races.
halle berry, new york city, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 18 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies