Olivia Wilde, Emma Stone team up for Revlon walk
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Apil 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Olivia Wilde and Emma Stone are getting ready to share the spotlight, and Wilde's fiance might be there, too.
Wilde and Stone will return as co-hosts of the 20th annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women in New York on May 4, and Wilde says Jason Sudeikis may join her for the five-kilometer fundraiser.
Revlon and the Entertainment Industry Foundation also announced Monday that expectant mom Halle Berry will host the Los Angeles event for the seventh time. It's set for May 11.
The EIF Run/Walk for Women has drawn nearly a million participants and donated more than $68 million to support women's cancer research since it was established in 1994.
No word on whether Berry's baby-daddy, actor Olivier Martinez, or Stone's beau, "Spider-Man" star Andrew Garfield, will join the races.
halle berry, new york city, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run 57 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos