Olivia Wilde, Emma Stone team up for Revlon walk
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Apil 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Olivia Wilde and Emma Stone are getting ready to share the spotlight, and Wilde's fiance might be there, too.
Wilde and Stone will return as co-hosts of the 20th annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women in New York on May 4, and Wilde says Jason Sudeikis may join her for the five-kilometer fundraiser.
Revlon and the Entertainment Industry Foundation also announced Monday that expectant mom Halle Berry will host the Los Angeles event for the seventh time. It's set for May 11.
The EIF Run/Walk for Women has drawn nearly a million participants and donated more than $68 million to support women's cancer research since it was established in 1994.
No word on whether Berry's baby-daddy, actor Olivier Martinez, or Stone's beau, "Spider-Man" star Andrew Garfield, will join the races.
halle berry, new york city, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ