Olivia Wilde, Emma Stone team up for Revlon walk
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Apil 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Olivia Wilde and Emma Stone are getting ready to share the spotlight, and Wilde's fiance might be there, too.
Wilde and Stone will return as co-hosts of the 20th annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women in New York on May 4, and Wilde says Jason Sudeikis may join her for the five-kilometer fundraiser.
Revlon and the Entertainment Industry Foundation also announced Monday that expectant mom Halle Berry will host the Los Angeles event for the seventh time. It's set for May 11.
The EIF Run/Walk for Women has drawn nearly a million participants and donated more than $68 million to support women's cancer research since it was established in 1994.
No word on whether Berry's baby-daddy, actor Olivier Martinez, or Stone's beau, "Spider-Man" star Andrew Garfield, will join the races.
halle berry, new york city, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 53 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 30 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
53 min ago
- Dead body found during Easter egg hunt
48 min ago