Man accused in 'Breaking Bad' theft arrested again
ALBUQUEQUE, N.M. (AP) - April 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- An Albuquerque man accused of breaking into "Breaking Bad" actor Bryan Cranston's car late last year and stealing a script has been arrested again.
Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office records show that 29-year-old Xavier McAfee was arrested Wednesday on another count of auto burglary.
Deputies arrested McAfee last month on suspicion of breaking into Cranston's car in December and stealing an iPad, a shoulder bag and miscellaneous personal things.
The award-winning AMC TV series is set in Albuquerque and is filming its fifth and final season in and around the city.
"Breaking Bad" follows Cranston's character, Walter White, producing and selling methamphetamine with former student Jesse Pinkman, who's played by Aaron Paul.
It was not clear if McAfee had an attorney.
robbery, movies, new mexico, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated 4 min ago
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers 48 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run