Ozzy Osbourne denies marriage split rumors
LONDON (AP) - April 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Rocker Ozzy Osbourne has denied rumors of a split from his wife Sharon and apologized to his family for returning to drink and drugs.
The former Black Sabbath singer says he was in a "dark place" but has been sober for 44 days.
In a message posted Tuesday on his Facebook page, 64-year-old Osbourne said that "for the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs."
He said "I was in a very dark place" and apologized for his "insane behavior."
Osbourne added: "Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing."
The couple and their children, Jack and Kelly, became reality TV stars a decade ago with MTV series "The Osbournes."
Sharon Osbourne was later a judge on "America's Got Talent."
marriage, divorce, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 14 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 16 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial 2 min ago
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela...
2 min ago