Ozzy Osbourne denies marriage split rumors
LONDON (AP) - April 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Rocker Ozzy Osbourne has denied rumors of a split from his wife Sharon and apologized to his family for returning to drink and drugs.
The former Black Sabbath singer says he was in a "dark place" but has been sober for 44 days.
In a message posted Tuesday on his Facebook page, 64-year-old Osbourne said that "for the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs."
He said "I was in a very dark place" and apologized for his "insane behavior."
Osbourne added: "Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing."
The couple and their children, Jack and Kelly, became reality TV stars a decade ago with MTV series "The Osbournes."
Sharon Osbourne was later a judge on "America's Got Talent."
marriage, divorce, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire 33 min ago
- Winds Ease Overnight 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 47 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
28 min ago
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
33 min ago
- Trenton pastors make a stand against violence
25 min ago
- Millions heading to Rome as 2 popes become...
44 min ago