Who's the boss? Aniston relishes producer role
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Jennifer Aniston may have played a terrible manager in the 2011 comedy "Horrible Bosses," but in real life the actor turned-director/producer says she's a total "pushover" when in charge.
Aniston executive produced the upcoming television movie "Call Me Crazy: A Five Film," a compilation of short films about mental illness premiering April 20 on Lifetime.
At the movie's premiere Tuesday in Los Angeles Aniston admitted she's a hardworking, no-nonsense boss who loves seeing a film come together from the ground up.
Though audiences are used to watching the "Friends" actress in big budget blockbusters, Aniston finds passion projects like "Call Me Crazy" most-fulfilling.
"These are the things you wake up excited about," she said.
The film's star-studded cast and directors include Jennifer Hudson, Melissa Leo and Ashley Judd.
jennifer aniston, movies, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 17 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 41 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ