Flavor Flav has Hall ceremony, court date conflict
LAS VEGAS (AP) - April 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Flavor Flav has a scheduling conflict between a court date in Las Vegas and his induction with the rap group Public Enemy into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
The 54-year-old former rap and reality TV star is due for arraignment Thursday on felony charges that he chased and threatened his longtime girlfriend's 17-year-old son with a butcher knife during an argument.
The Hall of Fame's induction ceremony is also taking place Thursday, in Los Angeles.
Defense attorney Tony Abbatangelo has already asked a judge for a different arraignment date for his client, whose legal name is William Jonathan Drayton Jr.
Drayton faces felony assault with a weapon and child endangerment charges and a misdemeanor domestic violence battery charge.
Abbatangelo has said Drayton will plead not guilty.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 6 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 45 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co. 25 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
45 min ago