Carly Rae Jepsen big Juno winner
REGINA, Saskatchewan (AP) - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Call her a winner, definitely. Carly Rae Jepsen has won the top Junos at the 42nd annual Canadian music awards ceremony, including Album of the Year, Pop Album of the Year and Single of the Year for her smash hit "Call Me Maybe."
Jepsen seemed stunned during Sunday's awards show that her gold-selling album "Kiss" beat out teen-pop sensation Justin Bieber and Celine Dion. However, Bieber did take home his fourth career Juno for Fan Choice Award.
Leonard Cohen won his second Juno of the year - the fifth of his career - for Songwriter of the Year for his album "Old Ideas."
Vancouver pop outfit Marianas Trench won Group of the Year for their record "Ever After." Classic rockers Monster Truck won Breakthrough Group of the Year.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 2 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 53 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 9 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
28 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
53 min ago