Carly Rae Jepsen big Juno winner
REGINA, Saskatchewan (AP) - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Call her a winner, definitely. Carly Rae Jepsen has won the top Junos at the 42nd annual Canadian music awards ceremony, including Album of the Year, Pop Album of the Year and Single of the Year for her smash hit "Call Me Maybe."
Jepsen seemed stunned during Sunday's awards show that her gold-selling album "Kiss" beat out teen-pop sensation Justin Bieber and Celine Dion. However, Bieber did take home his fourth career Juno for Fan Choice Award.
Leonard Cohen won his second Juno of the year - the fifth of his career - for Songwriter of the Year for his album "Old Ideas."
Vancouver pop outfit Marianas Trench won Group of the Year for their record "Ever After." Classic rockers Monster Truck won Breakthrough Group of the Year.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos