Carly Rae Jepsen big Juno winner
REGINA, Saskatchewan (AP) - April 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Call her a winner, definitely. Carly Rae Jepsen has won the top Junos at the 42nd annual Canadian music awards ceremony, including Album of the Year, Pop Album of the Year and Single of the Year for her smash hit "Call Me Maybe."
Jepsen seemed stunned during Sunday's awards show that her gold-selling album "Kiss" beat out teen-pop sensation Justin Bieber and Celine Dion. However, Bieber did take home his fourth career Juno for Fan Choice Award.
Leonard Cohen won his second Juno of the year - the fifth of his career - for Songwriter of the Year for his album "Old Ideas."
Vancouver pop outfit Marianas Trench won Group of the Year for their record "Ever After." Classic rockers Monster Truck won Breakthrough Group of the Year.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 25 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found 10 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 42 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Drug dealers targeted in Collingdale sweep
46 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV...
34 min ago