Royals William, Kate and Harry have magic day out
WATFORD, England (AP) - April 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Britain's young royals are having a magical day out with a visit to the studio where the "Harry Potter" movies were filmed.
Prince William, the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry are touring Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden near London, home to the Making of Harry Potter studio tour.
The royals, accompanied by 500 children and adults from charities they support, are getting a wand lesson, visiting Hogwarts' Great Hall and seeing props, costumes and models from the Potter series.
William seemed taken with props from "The Dark Knight" Batman trilogy. "I'm a very happy man," he joked after exploring the Batmobile and sitting astride Batpod motorcycle.
Friday is the studio's official opening, although it has already been used for films including "All You Need is Kill" with Tom Cruise.
prince william, kate middleton, prince harry, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 39 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications 58 min ago
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved 51 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Building under demolition collapses in Old...
39 min ago
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
37 min ago