GMA Summer Concerts lineup announced
April 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- It's less than one month until "Good Morning America" kicks off another season of Friday morning filled with the hot musical sounds of summer.
All concerts are free to the public and will take place live during "Good Morning America," Fridays from 7:00 - 9:00 a.m.
For information on how to attend a summer concert in Central Park, click on the "GMA" website at gmaconcerts.com.
Here's the complete list:
May 24 * - Mariah Carey - #GMAMariah
May 31 * - Pitbull - #GMAPitbull
June 7 - Little Mix and Emblem3 - #GMALittleMix / #GMAEmblem3
June 14 - Carly Rae Jepsen - #GMACarlyRae
June 21 - John Legend - #GMALegend
June 28 - Demi Lovato - #GMADemi
July 5 - Imagine Dragons - #GMADragons
July 12 - OneRepublic - #GMAOneRepublic
July 19 * - Jennifer Lopez - #GMAJLo
July 26 - Selena Gomez - #GMASelena
August 2 - Ne-Yo - #GMANeYo
August 9 - Kenny Chesney - #GMAKenny
August 16 - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - #GMAMacklemore
August 23 - The Wanted - #GMATheWanted
August 30 - Alicia Keys - #AliciaGMA
If you're thinking about making the trip to the Big Apple to catch the Friday morning concerts in person, this year they will be at the Rumsey Playfield in Central Park. Viewers interested in joining "GMA" in Central Park are encouraged to arrive at Rumsey Playfield via the 72nd street entrance on Fifth Avenue at 6:00am when the park opens to the public.
* The Mariah Carey, Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez concerts will require tickets in advance for entry. Tickets will be available closer to the performance date and fans should check back for more information on how to obtain free tickets.
6at4, good morning america, music, mariah carey, jennifer lopez, selena gomez, kenny chesney, alicia keys, entertainment
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sheriff: Suspect in Colorado school shooting dead 5 min ago
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport 52 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
- Driver facing drug charges after crash with police cruiser