J-Lo added to Beyonce charity show
LONDON (AP) - May 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Organizers say Jennifer Lopez has joined the lineup of a Beyonce-headlined charity concert in London next month.
John Legend, Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding and Florence + the Machine are also due to perform at the "Sound of Change Live" show at Twickenham Stadium on June 1.
James Franco, Blake Lively and Jada Pinkett Smith have been lined up as presenters.
The concert is raising funds for Chime for Change, a Gucci-backed campaign to support projects improving health, education and justice for women around the world.
Organizers said Thursday that concertgoers will be able to choose which projects they want to support when they buy their tickets. Partner organizations include UNICEF, the Global Fund for Women and Plan International.
beyonce, jennifer lopez, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 19 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 30 min ago
- Police ID man killed in shooting that led to standoff 40 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 27 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 26 min ago
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 43 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 17 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
43 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
19 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with...
30 min ago