J-Lo added to Beyonce charity show
LONDON (AP) - May 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Organizers say Jennifer Lopez has joined the lineup of a Beyonce-headlined charity concert in London next month.
John Legend, Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding and Florence + the Machine are also due to perform at the "Sound of Change Live" show at Twickenham Stadium on June 1.
James Franco, Blake Lively and Jada Pinkett Smith have been lined up as presenters.
The concert is raising funds for Chime for Change, a Gucci-backed campaign to support projects improving health, education and justice for women around the world.
Organizers said Thursday that concertgoers will be able to choose which projects they want to support when they buy their tickets. Partner organizations include UNICEF, the Global Fund for Women and Plan International.
beyonce, jennifer lopez, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 52 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
9 min ago