J-Lo added to Beyonce charity show
LONDON (AP) - May 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Organizers say Jennifer Lopez has joined the lineup of a Beyonce-headlined charity concert in London next month.
John Legend, Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding and Florence + the Machine are also due to perform at the "Sound of Change Live" show at Twickenham Stadium on June 1.
James Franco, Blake Lively and Jada Pinkett Smith have been lined up as presenters.
The concert is raising funds for Chime for Change, a Gucci-backed campaign to support projects improving health, education and justice for women around the world.
Organizers said Thursday that concertgoers will be able to choose which projects they want to support when they buy their tickets. Partner organizations include UNICEF, the Global Fund for Women and Plan International.
beyonce, jennifer lopez, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed