J-Lo added to Beyonce charity show
LONDON (AP) - May 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Organizers say Jennifer Lopez has joined the lineup of a Beyonce-headlined charity concert in London next month.
John Legend, Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding and Florence + the Machine are also due to perform at the "Sound of Change Live" show at Twickenham Stadium on June 1.
James Franco, Blake Lively and Jada Pinkett Smith have been lined up as presenters.
The concert is raising funds for Chime for Change, a Gucci-backed campaign to support projects improving health, education and justice for women around the world.
Organizers said Thursday that concertgoers will be able to choose which projects they want to support when they buy their tickets. Partner organizations include UNICEF, the Global Fund for Women and Plan International.
beyonce, jennifer lopez, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 49 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 12 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in...
49 min ago
- Dead body found during kids' Easter egg hunt
20 min ago
- N.Y. mom arrested for living in U-Haul van
29 min ago
- Texas twin boys fight off carjacker
38 min ago