2014 Grammys to be held Jan. 26 in Los Angeles
NEW YORK (AP) - May 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- If you're a fan of the Grammy Awards, you can mark your calendar for Jan. 26, 2014, and Feb. 8, 2015.
The Recording Academy and CBS announced the dates Monday. The 2014 event will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Both shows will air live on CBS.
This year's awards show was seen by 28.4 million people, the second-largest audience for the program since 1993, according to the Nielsen company.
Last year, 39.9 million people tuned in to see how the industry would react to Whitney Houston's death just before the awards and celebrate the coronation of its hottest star, Adele, who won six Grammys.
This year's show featured the musical return of Justin Timberlake, collaborations honoring Bob Marley and Levon Helm, and performances by the majority of stars up for major awards.
The Grammy Awards are billed as "music's biggest night."
grammy awards, los angeles, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 35 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 36 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos