2014 Grammys to be held Jan. 26 in Los Angeles
NEW YORK (AP) - May 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- If you're a fan of the Grammy Awards, you can mark your calendar for Jan. 26, 2014, and Feb. 8, 2015.
The Recording Academy and CBS announced the dates Monday. The 2014 event will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Both shows will air live on CBS.
This year's awards show was seen by 28.4 million people, the second-largest audience for the program since 1993, according to the Nielsen company.
Last year, 39.9 million people tuned in to see how the industry would react to Whitney Houston's death just before the awards and celebrate the coronation of its hottest star, Adele, who won six Grammys.
This year's show featured the musical return of Justin Timberlake, collaborations honoring Bob Marley and Levon Helm, and performances by the majority of stars up for major awards.
The Grammy Awards are billed as "music's biggest night."
grammy awards, los angeles, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 4 min ago
- Easter Sunshine 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious' 9 min ago
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
4 min ago
- Easter Sunshine
52 min ago