George Michael treated for 'minor' injuries
LONDON (AP) - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- George Michael's publicist says the singer is being treated for minor injuries after he was a passenger in a car crash.
A statement released Friday said he was in the accident on Thursday night and suffered "superficial cuts and bruises."
The statement says no other vehicle was involved.
The popular singer has had numerous car-related incidents in recent years.
Sky News reported that the crash happened on the crowded M1 motorway and that a different man involved in the crash had to be taken by air ambulance to a hospital for treatment of a head injury.
music, london, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders 12 min ago
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Toys for Tots: Woman on video was volunteer
- Man critically injured in hit-and-run in SW Philly
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote 33 min ago
- Co-host of HGTV show killed in motorcycle crash
- Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion