George Michael treated for 'minor' injuries
LONDON (AP) - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- George Michael's publicist says the singer is being treated for minor injuries after he was a passenger in a car crash.
A statement released Friday said he was in the accident on Thursday night and suffered "superficial cuts and bruises."
The statement says no other vehicle was involved.
The popular singer has had numerous car-related incidents in recent years.
Sky News reported that the crash happened on the crowded M1 motorway and that a different man involved in the crash had to be taken by air ambulance to a hospital for treatment of a head injury.
music, london, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police