No more monkey business: Bieber pet has new home
BERLIN (AP) - May 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Justin Bieber's former pet, Mally the Monkey, is getting ready to meet new playmates at his new home in Germany.
The 23-week-old animal was presented to photographers at the Serengeti Park in Hodenhagen, in northern Germany, on Friday. He faces another 25 days in quarantine before he can join his new family: the zoo's six capuchin monkeys, three male and three female - including baby Molly, born in February.
Mally was transferred to the zoo last weekend after living at a Munich animal shelter since he was seized by German customs March 28.
Bieber failed to produce the required vaccination and import papers after arriving for a European tour. Mally's ownership was transferred to the German state May 21 after the singer missed a deadline to send the documents.
justin bieber, germany, animals, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Wintry Weekend 51 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub 34 min ago
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub 33 min ago
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice 53 min ago
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary 36 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park...
34 min ago
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
33 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
51 min ago