Kate Winslet expecting a baby with new husband
LOS ANGELES (AP) - June 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Kate Winslet is going to be a mom again.
A representative for the 37-year-old Oscar winner confirms Winslet and husband Ned Rocknroll are expecting a child. People.com first reported the pregnancy Tuesday.
Winslet has two children from her two previous marriages: 12-year-old Mia, whose father is director Jim Threapleton, and 9-year-old Joe, the son of director Sam Mendes.
Winslet and Rocknroll were married in December. Rocknroll is the nephew of entrepreneur Richard Branson.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 16 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire 25 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 43 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos