Teen rapper Lil Snupe killed in north La.
WINNFIELD, La. (AP) - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in north Louisiana are investigating the fatal shooting of an 18-year-old rapper known as Lil Snupe.
The Winnfield Police Department says the entertainer, whose real name was Addarren Ross, died Thursday morning after he was shot twice in the chest at an apartment building in the city. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Ross, who lived in Jonesboro, La., recently signed a recording deal with Meek Mill's Dream Chasers label.
Police say they are searching for an unidentified "person of interest" but have not established a motive for the shooting.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 59 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm 20 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 39 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 51 min ago
- Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
30 min ago
- Firefighter adopts abused cat
47 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos