Teen rapper Lil Snupe killed in north La.
WINNFIELD, La. (AP) - June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in north Louisiana are investigating the fatal shooting of an 18-year-old rapper known as Lil Snupe.
The Winnfield Police Department says the entertainer, whose real name was Addarren Ross, died Thursday morning after he was shot twice in the chest at an apartment building in the city. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Ross, who lived in Jonesboro, La., recently signed a recording deal with Meek Mill's Dream Chasers label.
Police say they are searching for an unidentified "person of interest" but have not established a motive for the shooting.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 21 min ago
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
59 min ago