Tatum posts his baby's photo to stop paparazzi
NEW YORK (AP) - June 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Rather than go the route of some celebrity parents, Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna decided to release their newborn daughter's baby picture.
According to Tatum, the choice was simple: be hounded by paparazzi, or control the release of the picture. He chose the latter and posted a family photo on his official Facebook page.
While promoting his new action film, "White House Down," with Jamie Foxx, the 33-year old actor said it was important to take "stalking photographers" out of the equation.
"We have paparazzi out in front of everything trying to get the first picture," he said. "And we didn't want to sell it."
Tatum added: "We just wanted to let the fans and whoever wanted to see it, and that's it."
childbirth, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 17 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 44 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 3 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos