Gandolfini will leaves bulk of his $70M estate to his children
NEW YORK - July 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- James Gandolfini has left the bulk of his estimated $70 million estate to his 13-year-old son and infant daughter.
The late "Sopranos" star also left millions to his wife and relatives.
The New York Post reports a will dated Dec. 19 was filed yesterday in Manhattan Surrogate's Court.
Gandolfini's son, Michael, is to get the largest chunk through a trust set aside for him until he turns 21.
He'll split his father's Italian property with his half-sister, 8-month-old Liliana, when she turns 25.
The newspaper says the remainder of Gandolfini's estate will be split among his wife, sisters and daughter.
He left $200,000 each to his personal assistant and secretary.
The will is the first and primary filing of his estate; more documents are expected to be filed.
Gandolfini died June 19.
new york, new york city, james gandolfini, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 28 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
24 min ago
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
28 min ago