Gandolfini will leaves bulk of his $70M estate to his children
NEW YORK - July 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- James Gandolfini has left the bulk of his estimated $70 million estate to his 13-year-old son and infant daughter.
The late "Sopranos" star also left millions to his wife and relatives.
The New York Post reports a will dated Dec. 19 was filed yesterday in Manhattan Surrogate's Court.
Gandolfini's son, Michael, is to get the largest chunk through a trust set aside for him until he turns 21.
He'll split his father's Italian property with his half-sister, 8-month-old Liliana, when she turns 25.
The newspaper says the remainder of Gandolfini's estate will be split among his wife, sisters and daughter.
He left $200,000 each to his personal assistant and secretary.
The will is the first and primary filing of his estate; more documents are expected to be filed.
Gandolfini died June 19.
new york, new york city, james gandolfini, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby 3 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 1 min ago
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge 1 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire 27 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting