Gandolfini will leaves bulk of his $70M estate to his children
NEW YORK - July 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- James Gandolfini has left the bulk of his estimated $70 million estate to his 13-year-old son and infant daughter.
The late "Sopranos" star also left millions to his wife and relatives.
The New York Post reports a will dated Dec. 19 was filed yesterday in Manhattan Surrogate's Court.
Gandolfini's son, Michael, is to get the largest chunk through a trust set aside for him until he turns 21.
He'll split his father's Italian property with his half-sister, 8-month-old Liliana, when she turns 25.
The newspaper says the remainder of Gandolfini's estate will be split among his wife, sisters and daughter.
He left $200,000 each to his personal assistant and secretary.
The will is the first and primary filing of his estate; more documents are expected to be filed.
Gandolfini died June 19.
new york, new york city, james gandolfini, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands 14 min ago
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
34 min ago