Gandolfini will leaves bulk of his $70M estate to his children
NEW YORK - July 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- James Gandolfini has left the bulk of his estimated $70 million estate to his 13-year-old son and infant daughter.
The late "Sopranos" star also left millions to his wife and relatives.
The New York Post reports a will dated Dec. 19 was filed yesterday in Manhattan Surrogate's Court.
Gandolfini's son, Michael, is to get the largest chunk through a trust set aside for him until he turns 21.
He'll split his father's Italian property with his half-sister, 8-month-old Liliana, when she turns 25.
The newspaper says the remainder of Gandolfini's estate will be split among his wife, sisters and daughter.
He left $200,000 each to his personal assistant and secretary.
The will is the first and primary filing of his estate; more documents are expected to be filed.
Gandolfini died June 19.
new york, new york city, james gandolfini, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos