Gandolfini will leaves bulk of his $70M estate to his children
NEW YORK - July 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- James Gandolfini has left the bulk of his estimated $70 million estate to his 13-year-old son and infant daughter.
The late "Sopranos" star also left millions to his wife and relatives.
The New York Post reports a will dated Dec. 19 was filed yesterday in Manhattan Surrogate's Court.
Gandolfini's son, Michael, is to get the largest chunk through a trust set aside for him until he turns 21.
He'll split his father's Italian property with his half-sister, 8-month-old Liliana, when she turns 25.
The newspaper says the remainder of Gandolfini's estate will be split among his wife, sisters and daughter.
He left $200,000 each to his personal assistant and secretary.
The will is the first and primary filing of his estate; more documents are expected to be filed.
Gandolfini died June 19.
new york, new york city, james gandolfini, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 2 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show