Kevin Jonas, wife expecting 1st child
NEW YORK (AP) - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- There's a new Jonas on the horizon.
A representative for the Jonas Brothers says Kevin Jonas and wife Danielle are expecting their first child.
The two married in 2009. They are the stars of the E! reality series "Married to Jonas," which wrapped its second season in May.
Kevin is the eldest Jonas. The Jonas Brothers also include Nick and Joe. The band will release a new album later this year.
E! News first reported the pregnancy.
music, childbirth, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 39 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 1 min ago
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 24 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
24 min ago