Kevin Jonas, wife expecting 1st child
NEW YORK (AP) - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- There's a new Jonas on the horizon.
A representative for the Jonas Brothers says Kevin Jonas and wife Danielle are expecting their first child.
The two married in 2009. They are the stars of the E! reality series "Married to Jonas," which wrapped its second season in May.
Kevin is the eldest Jonas. The Jonas Brothers also include Nick and Joe. The band will release a new album later this year.
E! News first reported the pregnancy.
music, childbirth, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos