Kevin Jonas, wife expecting 1st child
NEW YORK (AP) - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- There's a new Jonas on the horizon.
A representative for the Jonas Brothers says Kevin Jonas and wife Danielle are expecting their first child.
The two married in 2009. They are the stars of the E! reality series "Married to Jonas," which wrapped its second season in May.
Kevin is the eldest Jonas. The Jonas Brothers also include Nick and Joe. The band will release a new album later this year.
E! News first reported the pregnancy.
music, childbirth, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash 31 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 41 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
49 min ago