Jimmy Fallon talks new-fatherhood on 'Late Night'
NEW YORK (AP) - July 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- It wasn't quite a royal proclamation, but Jimmy Fallon shared the name of his family's new addition: Winnie Rose.
Fallon joked in his "Late Night" monologue Wednesday that he hasn't had a chance to respond to everyone's messages, "but let me just say - Yes, William and Kate, we'll definitely set up a play date."
Fallon and his film-producer wife, Nancy Juvonen Fallon, welcomed their daughter Tuesday morning.
The 38-year-old Fallon takes over NBC's "The Tonight Show" from Jay Leno next year after hosting "Late Night" since 2009.
Fallon thanked fans for their support on social networks and joked about chasing people down to show them pictures of his baby: "Now I understand why people are on Facebook. I get it now, I get it."
childbirth, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands 13 min ago
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
33 min ago