Jimmy Fallon talks new-fatherhood on 'Late Night'
NEW YORK (AP) - July 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- It wasn't quite a royal proclamation, but Jimmy Fallon shared the name of his family's new addition: Winnie Rose.
Fallon joked in his "Late Night" monologue Wednesday that he hasn't had a chance to respond to everyone's messages, "but let me just say - Yes, William and Kate, we'll definitely set up a play date."
Fallon and his film-producer wife, Nancy Juvonen Fallon, welcomed their daughter Tuesday morning.
The 38-year-old Fallon takes over NBC's "The Tonight Show" from Jay Leno next year after hosting "Late Night" since 2009.
Fallon thanked fans for their support on social networks and joked about chasing people down to show them pictures of his baby: "Now I understand why people are on Facebook. I get it now, I get it."
childbirth, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs