Lea Michele breaks silence after Monteith death
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lea Michele is breaking her silence online after her "Glee" co-star and real-life boyfriend Cory Monteith died of an overdose earlier this month.
The actress posted a photo of her and Monteith on Twitter Monday, along with a message thanking her followers for "helping me through this time with your enormous love & support."
"Cory will forever be in my heart," Michele wrote.
Monteith was found dead July 13 in Vancouver, British Columbia. An autopsy revealed the 31-year-old actor died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
He and Michele played an on-again, off-again couple in the popular Fox series and were an off-screen couple for about a year.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philly
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes 33 min ago
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
53 min ago
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes
33 min ago
- Police investigate armed home invasion in...
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos