Bus on Bieber tour in border pot bust
DETROIT (AP) - July 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- U.S. border agents say they found marijuana on a bus with singer Justin Bieber's tour as it crossed into Detroit from Windsor, Canada.
The Detroit Free Press reports that U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Ken Hammond confirms the bus was stopped Sunday as it attempted to enter the U.S. on the Ambassador Bridge.
The singer was not on the bus at the time and performed later that night at Joe Louis Arena.
Hammond says a police dog indicated the presence of drugs on the bus and that drug paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana were found. He says the bus driver was cited and that the bus and its passengers were allowed to go.
justin bieber, marijuana, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police seek missing woman and her baby 9 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found 28 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 28 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's