Diaper duty: Prince William tells of fatherhood
LONDON (AP) - August 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- New father Prince William says his mind has been stuck in "baby mode," including dealing with diapers.
William was taking a break from his parenting duties Saturday to play alongside his brother Harry at the Audi Polo Challenge in the English village of Ascot.
William and his wife, Kate, had their first child, Prince George, on July 22. The young father told guests at the event that it was "good to get out of the house" for the afternoon.
The 31-year-old managed to score the winning goal for his team and was later presented with a miniature polo stick for his newborn son.
He jokingly asked if he'd be getting diapers instead, telling guests he had to "pick some up on my way home."
prince william, kate middleton, london, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 10 min ago
- Turning Milder 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 12 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
10 min ago