Sally Struthers gets trial date in Maine DUI case
ALFRED, Maine (AP) - August 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Actress Sally Struthers has a trial set for September on a criminal charge of driving under the influence in Maine.
Court records say the 66-year-old Struthers must be present for the trial. The York Weekly newspaper reports that jury selection is scheduled for Sept. 23 in York County Superior Court in Alfred.
Police arrested Struthers on Sept. 12, 2012, in the resort town of Ogunquit, where she was performing at the Ogunquit Playhouse in the musical "9 to 5." She has pleaded not guilty.
Struthers is best known for her role as Gloria Stivic in the 1970s TV sitcom "All in the Family."
maine, DUI, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 30 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 21 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 32 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 51 min ago
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 47 min ago
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
25 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
32 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N....
51 min ago