'That '70s Show' actress Lisa Robin Kelly dies
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- "That '70s Show" actress Lisa Robin Kelly has died at age 43.
Manager Craig Wyckoff says Kelly died Wednesday at a Los Angeles addiction treatment facility she had entered early this week. No official cause of death was disclosed.
Kelly portrayed Laurie Forman, sister of Topher Grace's lead character Eric, on the Fox series. It concluded in 2006.
Unlike some of her co-stars - Grace, Ashton Kutcher and Laura Prepon - Kelly fell out of the spotlight after appearing on the sitcom until she started making headlines for personal troubles.
She was arrested in November along with husband Robert Joseph Gilliam in connection with a disturbance at their home in Mooresville, N.C.
In June, she was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after her car stalled in Burbank, Calif.
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs