Singer Fergie officially changes her name
New York - August 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- She's the F to the E, R, G, the I, the E.
Fergie has officially changed her name: The singer born Stacy Ann Ferguson is now Fergie Duhamel.
The Grammy winner's representative confirmed the name change Friday.
Fergie is one-fourth of the Black Eyed Peas. She released her solo debut, "The Dutchess," in 2006. It launched five big hits, including "Fergalicious" and "Big Girls Don't Cry."
The 38-year-old singer is married to 40-year-old actor Josh Duhamel (du-MEHL'). She is pregnant with their first child.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95 1 min ago
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking, abduction
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
1 min ago