Singer Fergie officially changes her name
New York - August 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- She's the F to the E, R, G, the I, the E.
Fergie has officially changed her name: The singer born Stacy Ann Ferguson is now Fergie Duhamel.
The Grammy winner's representative confirmed the name change Friday.
Fergie is one-fourth of the Black Eyed Peas. She released her solo debut, "The Dutchess," in 2006. It launched five big hits, including "Fergalicious" and "Big Girls Don't Cry."
The 38-year-old singer is married to 40-year-old actor Josh Duhamel (du-MEHL'). She is pregnant with their first child.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Screaming vandal smashes police car windows 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 1 min ago
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New Castle
42 min ago