Actor Lee Thompson Young found dead at age 29
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Los Angeles police say actor Lee Thompson Young was found dead Monday morning.
Young's manager, Jonathan Baruch, says Young took his life.
The actor started his career as a teenager in the TV series "The Famous Jett Jackson" and was co-starring in the series "Rizzoli & Isles."
He was 29.
Los Angeles police say Young was found dead in North Hollywood sometime after 8 a.m. PDT Monday.
Officer Sally Madera says police were sent to the home to check on him because Young failed to show up for filming Monday morning.
The officers notified a supervisor after finding Young's body, and the Los Angeles Fire Department responded and pronounced him dead at the scene, the police spokeswoman said. She had no details of the cause of death.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- More Snow on the Way 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video: Preparing for more snow
- Video: Tracking more snow 45 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school 23 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 24 min ago
- Video: Recapping the Eagles Snow Bowl 31 min ago
- Roy Halladay retires after 16 seasons 27 min ago
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- More Snow on the Way
25 min ago