'General Hospital' actors marry, expecting a baby
NEW YORK (AP) - August 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Life is imitating art for Kirsten Storms of ABC's "General Hospital."
The actress' character on the daytime drama is in labor this week with her daughter.
In real life, 29-year-old Storms is also pregnant with her first child, due in January, and says it's a baby girl.
Dad is 33-year-old Brandon Barash, who played Johnny Zacchara on the soap but left the show in April.
Storms and Barash also say they secretly got married in June.
The couple thinks they conceived the baby on a trip to Amsterdam, while staying in co-star Tony Geary's guest room. Geary plays longtime character Luke Spencer on the show.
People magazine first reported the news.
"General Hospital" is now in its 50th year on the air.
childbirth, children, general hospital, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ