'General Hospital' actors marry, expecting a baby
NEW YORK (AP) - August 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Life is imitating art for Kirsten Storms of ABC's "General Hospital."
The actress' character on the daytime drama is in labor this week with her daughter.
In real life, 29-year-old Storms is also pregnant with her first child, due in January, and says it's a baby girl.
Dad is 33-year-old Brandon Barash, who played Johnny Zacchara on the soap but left the show in April.
Storms and Barash also say they secretly got married in June.
The couple thinks they conceived the baby on a trip to Amsterdam, while staying in co-star Tony Geary's guest room. Geary plays longtime character Luke Spencer on the show.
People magazine first reported the news.
"General Hospital" is now in its 50th year on the air.
childbirth, children, general hospital, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash 1 min ago
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh 14 min ago
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 3 min ago
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft 7 min ago
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash 14 min ago
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy....
1 min ago