'General Hospital' actors marry, expecting a baby
NEW YORK (AP) - August 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Life is imitating art for Kirsten Storms of ABC's "General Hospital."
The actress' character on the daytime drama is in labor this week with her daughter.
In real life, 29-year-old Storms is also pregnant with her first child, due in January, and says it's a baby girl.
Dad is 33-year-old Brandon Barash, who played Johnny Zacchara on the soap but left the show in April.
Storms and Barash also say they secretly got married in June.
The couple thinks they conceived the baby on a trip to Amsterdam, while staying in co-star Tony Geary's guest room. Geary plays longtime character Luke Spencer on the show.
People magazine first reported the news.
"General Hospital" is now in its 50th year on the air.
childbirth, children, general hospital, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run