Alec Baldwin and wife give birth to daughter in NY
NEW YORK (AP) - August 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Actor Alec Baldwin and his wife have given birth to a baby girl in New York.
Hilaria Baldwin tweeted the news from her verified Twitter account Friday night. She says that the family is overjoyed and that Carmen Gabriela "is absolutely perfect."
Publicist Matthew Hiltzik also confirmed the child's birth Friday night.
The former "30 Rock" star already is the father of a 17-year-old daughter, Ireland, from his previous marriage to actress Kim Basinger.
Hilaria Baldwin is a special correspondent for the TV show "Extra." The couple wed last June after a three-month engagement.
On her verified Twitter account, Ireland Baldwin welcomed her new sister into the world and linked to a blog post with 10 pieces of advice for the newborn.
alec baldwin, childbirth, children, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 1 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 28 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos