Michael Buble, Luisana Lopilato welcome baby boy
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
NEW YORK (AP) - August 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Michael Buble is a father.
The pop singer posted a picture of his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato, and their son Noah on his Instagram account Tuesday. Buble's representative confirmed the birth.Lopilato gave birth to the couple's first child early Tuesday in Vancouver, Canada.
The 37-year-old Canadian singer and the 26-year-old Argentine actress were married in 2011. The couple met in 2009 during a South American concert tour. Buble is a Grammy-winning pop singer who has sold millions of albums, including "Crazy Love" and 2011's "Christmas." Lopilato made her name as a model and in Argentine sitcoms and soap operas.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
childbirth, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd 19 min ago
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?