Justin Timberlake's tweet draws fans to NJ club
HOBOKEN, N.J. (AP) - August 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Hundreds of people flooded the streets outside a New Jersey nightclub after Justin Timberlake took to social media about filming a commercial.
The singer tweeted on Wednesday: "Join me & Target tonight for just one song. Let's 'Take Back the Night.' First 150 get in. See you there!"Fans jammed the street outside Maxwell's in Hoboken (HOH'-boh-kehn), and police used loudspeakers to control the crowd. The Jersey Journal reports that Timberlake's wife, Jessica Biel, was spotted near his trailer.
The indie-rock club closed its doors in July after a 35-year run.
justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 16 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 15 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar