Eads taking leave from 'CSI,' return uncertain
NEW YORK (AP) - August 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- The investigators on CBS's "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will be without forensic scientist Nick Stokes for a while.
CBS said Wednesday that George Eads is taking a leave of absence after appearing in the show's first three episodes of the upcoming season.Eads has portrayed Stokes since the series premiere in 2000. It's unclear when or if he'll return. CBS won't comment on a Hollywood Reporter story that Eads got into an argument with a writer on the show about his character.
Eads' manager hasn't returned messages seeking comment. "CSI" was the 20th most popular show on TV last week, watched by 5.8 million people.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!