Dave Chappelle strikes back at Hartford, Conn.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) - September 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Dave Chappelle has struck back at Hartford five days after he was heckled at a show and refused to perform his set.
According to audio posted on TMZ.com, Chappelle praises an audience in Chicago on Tuesday for being "so much better than Hartford." He tells the crowd that if North Korea were to drop a bomb on the U.S., he hopes it "lands in Hartford, Conn."
To cheers and laughter, he says he "wouldn't even go back to Hartford for ... gas."
Chappelle was the headliner last Thursday in Hartford at the Funny or Die Presents The Oddball Comedy & Curiosity Festival, which is touring the country.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish