Lorna Luft, Liza Minnelli reunite for concert
NEW YORK (AP) - September 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Judy Garland's talented daughters Lorna Luft and Liza Minnelli will perform together for the first time in 20 years during two concerts next month to raise money to fight breast cancer.
The concerts will be held Oct. 14 and Oct. 21 at the jazz club Birdland on West 44th Street. Most tickets start at $250 and include drinks and dinner.
The last time the sister performed together was during a memorable duet at the 1993 Tony Awards. Other guest performers will be Nick Adams, Ann Hampton Callaway, Liz Callaway, Jim Caruso, Kelly King, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Phyllis Newman and Marcia Strassman.
The concerts will benefit the Phyllis Newman Women's Health Initiative and the Dr. Philomena McAndrew Fund of Tower Cancer Research Foundation
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ