Lorna Luft, Liza Minnelli reunite for concert
NEW YORK (AP) - September 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Judy Garland's talented daughters Lorna Luft and Liza Minnelli will perform together for the first time in 20 years during two concerts next month to raise money to fight breast cancer.
The concerts will be held Oct. 14 and Oct. 21 at the jazz club Birdland on West 44th Street. Most tickets start at $250 and include drinks and dinner.
The last time the sister performed together was during a memorable duet at the 1993 Tony Awards. Other guest performers will be Nick Adams, Ann Hampton Callaway, Liz Callaway, Jim Caruso, Kelly King, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Phyllis Newman and Marcia Strassman.
The concerts will benefit the Phyllis Newman Women's Health Initiative and the Dr. Philomena McAndrew Fund of Tower Cancer Research Foundation
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 58 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 34 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 31 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 37 min ago
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 13 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos