Eminem makes puzzling appearance on ESPN
NEW YORK (AP) - September 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Eminem made an unlikely and puzzling appearance on ESPN's "Saturday Night Football" halftime show.
The rap superstar, who has a new album out in the fall, appeared to promote his new single and video, "Berzerk."
Sitting with Brent Musburger and Kirk Herbstreit, Eminem seemed at first slightly confused, with his mouth hanging open.
Eminem rarely does interviews, and certainly not live on ESPN. Musburger asked him questions about his music and referred to him by his given name, Marshall Mathers.
Said Eminem: "Live TV freaks me out a little bit."
But he soon seemed to relax, saying "Berzerk" would be the new theme of "SNF." The Detroit native also talked about his devotion to the Detroit Lions.
His "MMLP2" comes out Nov. 5.
eminem, espn, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 59 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 52 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
26 min ago