Eminem makes puzzling appearance on ESPN
NEW YORK (AP) - September 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Eminem made an unlikely and puzzling appearance on ESPN's "Saturday Night Football" halftime show.
The rap superstar, who has a new album out in the fall, appeared to promote his new single and video, "Berzerk."
Sitting with Brent Musburger and Kirk Herbstreit, Eminem seemed at first slightly confused, with his mouth hanging open.
Eminem rarely does interviews, and certainly not live on ESPN. Musburger asked him questions about his music and referred to him by his given name, Marshall Mathers.
Said Eminem: "Live TV freaks me out a little bit."
But he soon seemed to relax, saying "Berzerk" would be the new theme of "SNF." The Detroit native also talked about his devotion to the Detroit Lions.
His "MMLP2" comes out Nov. 5.
eminem, espn, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility 45 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia