Olivia Wilde calls fiancé 'brilliant' in video
TORONTO (AP) - September 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Olivia Wilde kissed her fiancé Jason Sudeikis on the red carpet and then praised him for his portrayal of Marcus Mumford in the Mumford & Sons video, "Hopeless Wanderer."
The former Saturday Night Live player- along with Will Forte, Ed Helms, and Jason Bateman- parodied the other members of the band in the often silly video. Sudeikis even enjoys a passionate on-screen kiss with Forte towards the end.
And Wilde loves the whole thing.
"Oh, it's brilliant. It's brilliant. It's my favorite thing. I love it," Wilde said.
The actress commented on the video while promoting her new film, "Rush" at the Toronto International Film Festival. More than 40 television crews interviewed Wilde, Chris Hemsworth, Daniel Bruhl, and director Ron Howard.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man rescued from Schuylkill River 16 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 6 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!