Nicole Kidman says she's OK but shaken after collision
NEW YORK - September 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Nicole Kidman says she was shaken up after being knocked down by a bicyclist on a city sidewalk.
Kidman appeared on the red carpet Thursday night celebrating Francisco Costa's 10th anniversary as the women's creative director of the Calvin Klein Collection.
Earlier, the 46-year-old actress was outside a hotel when she was hit by a bicyclist. She was knocked to the ground, but in an interview with The Associated Press at the Calvin Klein event, she said she was OK.
Kidman added: "I'm up, I'm walking around, but I was shaken."
The New York Police Department says a 19-year-old bicyclist was issued three summonses for riding a bike on the sidewalk, riding a bike with no helmet and reckless endangerment.
new york, new york city, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 1 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 32 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 1 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 1 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 1 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
1 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
1 min ago