Billboard names Pink woman of the year
DATE (WPVI) -- Billboard has named Pink its woman of the year.
Billboard announced Monday that the pop singer will receive the honor at its annual Women In Music event Dec. 10 in New York City.
Pink's sixth album, "The Truth About Love," has sold 1.7 million albums since it was released last year. It launched three Top 10 hits, including the No. 1 jam "Just Give Me a Reason."
Past recipients of Billboard's woman of the year award include Beyonce, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.
Pink is currently on her international "The Truth About Love Tour."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?