Lohan's mom pleads not guilty to DWI charge in NY
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) - September 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lindsay Lohan's mother has pleaded not guilty to drunken driving charges in New York.
A judge in Hempstead suspended Dina Lohan's driver's license on Tuesday before releasing her without bail.
State police say the 50-year-old was stopped earlier this month while allegedly speeding on a Long Island parkway.
A breath test showed the mother of the troubled film actress had a blood-alcohol level that was more than double New York's legal limit of 0.08 percent. She was issued tickets for DWI and speeding.
Dina Lohan's lawyer, Mark Heller, said in court Tuesday that his client has no criminal record. She was later driven away in a silver Rolls Royce.
Her arrest came just months after her daughter completed her latest stint in rehab.
alcohol, lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 47 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 33 min ago
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst 47 min ago
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus 47 min ago
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off 47 min ago
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder 30 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry 46 min ago
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire 47 min ago
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
47 min ago
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search...
47 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean...
46 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
27 min ago