Chelsea Clinton: Mom asks about baby plans daily
NEW YORK (AP) - October 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Hillary Rodham Clinton may or may not run for president. But daughter Chelsea is hoping to bestow another title on her: grandmother.
The daughter of Hillary and former president Bill Clinton tells Glamour magazine that she and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, are hoping to start a family - "God willing." She adds that her mother asks about their baby plans "every single day."
Chelsea Clinton says in the November issue that 2014 will be "the year of the baby."
The 33-year-old Clinton is vice chairwoman of the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation. It was previously known as the William J. Clinton Foundation.
She would not comment on her mother's possible 2016 presidential run except to say that she'll support her in whatever she does.
childbirth, children, hillary clinton, bill clinton, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe in Va. 2 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
34 min ago