Kris and Bruce Jenner confirm they've split up
NEW YORK (AP) - October 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Kris and Bruce Jenner have confirmed they separated a year ago.
In an interview with US magazine hitting newsstands Friday, Kris Jenner says there's no animosity between them. She says they're committed to their family.
Her former Olympic champion husband says they'll always love and respect each other.
News of the split was first reported by E! News.
The couple has two teenage daughters, Kendall and Kylie. Kris Jenner is the mother of Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian Odom as well as Robert and Kourtney Kardashian.
They say no divorce papers have been filed and that Bruce will continue to appear on "Keeping up with the Kardashians."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 15 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
6 min ago
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
15 min ago