Kris and Bruce Jenner confirm they've split up
NEW YORK (AP) - October 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Kris and Bruce Jenner have confirmed they separated a year ago.
In an interview with US magazine hitting newsstands Friday, Kris Jenner says there's no animosity between them. She says they're committed to their family.
Her former Olympic champion husband says they'll always love and respect each other.
News of the split was first reported by E! News.
The couple has two teenage daughters, Kendall and Kylie. Kris Jenner is the mother of Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian Odom as well as Robert and Kourtney Kardashian.
They say no divorce papers have been filed and that Bruce will continue to appear on "Keeping up with the Kardashians."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash 58 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 45 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub 28 min ago
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub 27 min ago
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice 47 min ago
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary 30 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
58 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park...
28 min ago
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
27 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
45 min ago