Kanye West to guest on Kimmel's show after 'rap feud'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Kanye West is appearing on Jimmy Kimmel's late-night show, less than two weeks after the pair got into what Kimmel called a "rap feud."
The musician will be a guest Wednesday on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," the network said Tuesday.
In late September, Kimmel's show aired a skit that mocked a West radio interview by having a child re-create it. West responded with an irate phone call to Kimmel and a series of Twitter messages that labeled the comedian out of line and unfunny.
Discussing the incident on his show last month, a smiling Kimmel said he always wanted to be in a rap feud. The talk show host is known for his parodies and pranks, including a recent staged twerking accident video that became an online sensation.
kanye west, jimmy kimmel, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of Pa. Trooper's wife 10 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 56 min ago
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber