Kelly Clarkson weds music manager Blackstock
NEW YORK (AP) - October 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Kelly Clarkson has married music manager Brandon Blackstock.
The pop singer tweeted a photo Monday in her wedding gown next to Blackstock. She writes, "I'm officially Mrs. Blackstock."
Clarkson says she tied the knot Sunday at Blackberry Farms in Walland, Tenn., outside Knoxville.
A representative for the singer didn't immediately respond to an email seeking comment about the marriage.
Clarkson was the first winner of "American Idol" and has released five albums and sung multiple pop hits. She has won three Grammy Awards.
Blackstock manages country star Blake Shelton.
The couple has been dating for two years and got engaged last year.
tennessee, weddings, kelly clarkson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 29 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos