Dolly Parton suffers minor injuries in car crash
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - October 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Dolly Parton is home resting after being treated and released for minor injuries she suffered in a car crash she described as "a fender bender."
Kirt Webster says Parton was already home Monday afternoon following the accident that happened shortly before noon CDT in Nashville, Tenn. Parton says in a statement that she's "all good. Just a little tired and sore."
Police say the 67-year-old Country Music Hall of Fame member was riding in an SUV that was hit by another vehicle. Parton and the two others were taken to local hospitals for treatment. A news release says none of the injuries appeared serious.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 14 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run 18 min ago
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party
- Region prepares for wintry weather
20 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
18 min ago