Heidi Fleiss accused of DUI with marijuana in Nevada
PAHRUMP, Nev. (AP) - October 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss has been arrested in Nevada after deputies found her driving under the influence of marijuana.
The Nye County Sheriff's Department says officers pulled over the 47-year-old Fleiss at about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday on State Route 160. Deputies say she didn't have a license and her registration was suspended.
They also say they found about four ounces of marijuana with her and reported she was under the influence of the drug.
The Tuesday arrest was Fleiss' latest run-in with the law. She was charged in August after authorities found nearly 400 marijuana plants growing in and around her home in Pahrump.
Jail officials say she bailed out Tuesday. A phone number listed for Fleiss was disconnected.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 36 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 6 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos