Wilde and Sudeikis expecting first child
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are expecting their first child.
Wilde's publicist, Joy Fehily, confirmed the news on Sunday. This will be the first child for both actors.
The baby news was first reported by People.com.
The couple became engaged in January. This will be the second marriage for both actors. Wilde's divorce from documentarian Tao Ruspoli was finalized in 2011. Sudeikis and "Pitch Perfect" screenwriter Kay Cannon divorced in 2010.
Wilde, 29, is known for her roles on TV's "House M.D." and in films like "Tron: Legacy" and "Cowboys & Aliens." She recently appeared in Ron Howard's "Rush." Sudeikis, 38, rose to fame while starring on "Saturday Night Live." His latest film was "We're the Millers" with Jennifer Aniston.
childbirth, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 17 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos