Loretta Lynn delays 2 Iowa shows, cites exhaustion
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - October 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Country music legend Loretta Lynn is postponing two shows in Iowa because of exhaustion.
A statement from Lynn's representative on the singer's website says the 81-year-old started feeling poorly midway through her three-week tour and is taking some time off to be treated.
The statement says Lynn, who just finished a Canadian tour, is rescheduling both Iowa shows.
Last year, the singer postponed two shows to undergo more physical therapy following total knee replacement surgery.
Lynn was born in the coalfields of eastern Kentucky and chronicled her life in an autobiography and song, both titled "Coal Miner's Daughter."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 52 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ