Kristin Cavallari, Jay Cutler expecting 2nd baby
NEW YORK (AP) - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Kristin Cavallari and her Chicago Bears quarterback husband Jay Cutler are one step closer to having their own football team.
Cavallari is pregnant with their second baby. The 26-year-old former star of MTV's "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" confirmed the news Wednesday on Twitter. She wrote: "We are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!"
Camden is the couple's 14-month-old son.
Cavallari and Cutler were married last June in Nashville, Tenn.
The family splits their time between Nashville and Chicago.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 53 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 51 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 52 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose