Kristin Cavallari, Jay Cutler expecting 2nd baby
NEW YORK (AP) - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Kristin Cavallari and her Chicago Bears quarterback husband Jay Cutler are one step closer to having their own football team.
Cavallari is pregnant with their second baby. The 26-year-old former star of MTV's "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" confirmed the news Wednesday on Twitter. She wrote: "We are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!"
Camden is the couple's 14-month-old son.
Cavallari and Cutler were married last June in Nashville, Tenn.
The family splits their time between Nashville and Chicago.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 36 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 23 min ago